The Luna

I freely Acknowledge my inspiration for this ship came from the grandfather of all SF comics. The Luna project had the benefit of a rendering program that was unknown in the 1930's as well as a lot more time than a cartoonist banging out a daily strip say.

I have changed some design features and conjectured on what others were and added and subtracted and I think I can  say this is my design now. That is to say I'm going to put it in a product and hopefully not incur anyone's wrath.

The Luna


What is all this?


I'll probably put the Luna out as a series of small booklets.

Tomorro for ur regular post: more shinies for the dieselpunk adventurer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proxy? You Misspelled Patsy! Part 1

Trade Relations

Traveller: Society in Decline or Post Apocalyptic?