I'd like to Interrupt

I'd like to interrupt the Zaonian invasion and the juvenile hijinks on the Tesla to make the following announcement:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/202157/World-Guide-Zaonia

This is a sandbox style supplement, meaning add imagination to make adventures. I've tried to stick adventure hooks on every page and laid the planet (and even sister world Nuzon) out using the UWP code for sections and providing details on each characteristic.

For that matter feel free to steal liberally from any of my posts. If you still need help with an adventure drop me a comment.

As a creator I'm really curious what will happen when I let other referee's into my sandbox. To put it another way I would love to hear how YOU handled things with the Zaonians. You don't have Gene Roddenberry here. Just about anything will fly with me (keep it SFW though, please.)

I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did writing it. Thank you for all your encouragement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proxy? You Misspelled Patsy! Part 1

Trade Relations

Traveller: Society in Decline or Post Apocalyptic?